Enabling High Maturity Level Network Enabled Capabilities
AVIONICS & EMBEDDED SYSTEM SOLUTIONS
More than 15 Years of Experience in Military & Commercial Software
ELECTRO MECHANICAL ASSEMBLIES
Highly Compact & Versatile Rugged Assemblies
High-Mix & Low-to-Medium Volume Assemblies
High Performance & Reliability Wiring Harness Assemblies
CAPABILITIES AND INFRASTRUCTURE
AYESAŞ has an 1,500 m2 (16,000 sq.ft.) environmentally controlled area for
- Circuit Card Assembly (CCA) / Printed Circuit Board Assemblies (PCBAs),
- RF Assemblies,
- LRU level electronics assemblies.
Electronics assembly operations are focused on mid-low production volume and high complexity products that must perform reliably in extreme and high-cost-of-failure environments.
Manufacturing infrastructure involves:
- High-speed SMT
- Fine pitch down to 0.3mm/12 mil, BGA, uBGA, CSP and CGA, and 01005 chip devices
- Single- and double-sided SMT and Through-hole runs
- High-temperature 7-zone nitrogen reflow
- Inline paste inspection
- Fully automated selective solder
- Automated Optical Inspection (AOI)
- X-ray Inspection
- Conformal coating
- Dispenser applications
- Production and quality Inspection to IPC-610 Class 3
Testing infrastructure involves:Functional Testing via ATE
- Functional Testing via ATE
- Flying Probe
- Environmental stress screening, including temperature, humidity and 3-axis vibration testing
F-35 (JSF) PANORAMIC COCKPIT DISPLAY (PCD)
CCAs of the electronic unit of F-35 (JSF) Panoramic Cockpit Display since 2007 as a single source for the whole program and for all three variants of the aircraft as the subcontractor to L-3 Display Systems, the USA.
F-35 (JSF) MISSILE REMOTE INTERFACE UNIT (MRIU)
CCAs of the F-35 (JSF) Missile Remote Interface Unit. AYESAŞ was involved to this project at the system design and development (SDD) phase in 2004, where it was part of the mechanical and electronic design and development activities. AYESAŞ is the single source supplier for the circuit card assemblies as well as the chassis of the MRIU since 2007.
SUBMARINE WEAPON CONTROL UNIT AND COMBAT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM HARDWARE
CCA’s for the weapon control unit and consoles and cabinets of the combat management system of the air independent propulsion type submarines of the Turkish Navy.
VARIOUS ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLIES FOR ASELSAN
CCA’s for various platforms and hardware.